Thursday, February 16, 2017
A ramble and real information....Benny turned one the other day, did not get there but I am working on it, I got out of the hospital two years ago today after 6 weeks things I don't even remember. Still thanking Elise everyday for standing by me through a very tough period, Getting Better!
OK, this weekend doing TWO "BOOT CAMPS ", I have two student, at very different stages of life, wanting to do intensive study and working through how to cook and how to put things on a plate. Look for video over the next week.
I will be posting next week's menu later a note these meals are DELIVERED and you may pay by CREDIT CARD.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Thanks for looking...What a great start to a new project. Many elements to come in the near future and to that end just a few notes. I am looking on THUMBTACK and other platforms for business. Food Service, RESTAURANT MEALS delivered on an ongoing basis, Events, CATERING for parties of LESS THAN 50, Classes, CULINARY SKILLS for single people or groups including team building. Lots on the table (ha!). Keep watching and sharing.
|I even look like a Chef|
Sunday, February 12, 2017
MENU CHOICES FOR THE WEEK OF 2/12
FOR DELIVERY ON THURSDAY 2/16
1. Chicken with Pesto over linguini
with chef’s vegetables
2. Grilled Chicken with roasted potato
and chef’s vegetables
3. Chicken Milanese with Gnocchi and
Turkey Breast Roulade over mashed potato
5. .Middle Eastern Lamb Kabob with
yellow rice and yogurt sauce
Salisbury Steak with mushroom gravy, smashed potato and vegetables.
Grilled Strip Steak with hotel butter, fingerling potato and vegetable
8. Braised Short Ribs of Beef with
rice and vegetables
9. Wild Mushroom and Roasted Vegetable Risotto
Sesame Seared Tuna over Ramen with vegetables
11. Grilled Salmon with Thin Rice
noodles and oriental vegetables
$18/meal 5 meal minimum
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER BY TUESDAY TO CHEFSCOTTSUNSHINE@GMAIL.COM
We do accept all major credit cards for your convenience
IT is happening...As many of you know I was badly injured two years ago, the TBI (concussion, etc) has impacted our lives in many ways and, even now there are things I cannot do or can only do with certain limitations. We are moving forward. One of the ways are providing a niche food service.
RESTAURANT MEALS AT HOME. This is not carry out, it is not a Blue Apron or similar product. This is a meal, that I might have served you in one of my restaurants packaged and ready to heat and eat. I would hope that you take the food out of the container and organize it on a plate as I would and enjoy a meal at your home restaurant.
The portions are generous restaurant sized portions, 7-9 ounce entree and a similar amount of sides. A solid, sharable meal.
We will offer a menu of 9 choices per week on MON for delivery on THU. There is a 5 meal minimum, 5 of the same item or any combination.
The whole working menu at this time is 22 items, it will grow so that you can think about what you might like in the future.
HERE WE GO...
KADL Menu Choices
1 .Middle Eastern Chicken Kabob with yellow rice and yogurt sauce
2. Chicken Parmesan with Pasta and vegetables
3. Chicken with Pesto over linguini with chef’s vegetables
4. Grilled Chicken with roasted potato and chef’s vegetables
5. Chicken Milanese with Gnocchi and veg
6. Turkey Breast Roulade over mashed potato
7. Thanksgiving Turkey Breast with cornbread, cranberry dressing and Brussel sprouts
8. Pork Loin with Apples and Butternut Squash
9. .Middle Eastern Lamb Kabob with yellow rice and yogurt sauce
10. Salisbury Steak with mushroom gravy, smashed potato and vegetables.
11. Grilled Strip Steak with hotel butter, fingerling potato and vegetable
12. London Broil with Farro and vegetables
13. Hearty Beef Stew with Lentils and vegetable over Egg Noodles
14. Braised Short Ribs of Beef with rice and vegetables
15. Vegetable and Cheese Lasagna
16. Cheese and Mushroom Ravioli with Pomodoro Sauce
17. Wild Mushroom and Roasted Vegetable Risotto
18. Seared Scallops over Linguini Alfredo with roasted root vegetables
19. Shrimp Picatta with Rice and Vegetables
20. Grilled Mahi with Hosin Sauce over brown rice with vegetables
21. Sesame Seared Tuna over Ramen with vegetables
22. Grilled Salmon with Thin Rice noodles and oriental vegetables
Friday, February 10, 2017
Big news...We are talking to several companies about distributing what we already do, which are restaurant meals, fresh and ready to eat. What you may ask is the difference between us and others, good question!
We are doing meals that we would do, and have done, in our restaurants.
We may give it to you in a box BUT if you take it out and display it as we have, you have a restaurant meal at home. SEE,
|Grilled Chicken Breast, Roasted Butternut Squash and Farro and Saffron Rice,|