Saturday, March 18, 2017

People are saying nice things...

Reviews

  • 5/5 stars Personal Chef (Ongoing) Verified Review
    So Happy with Scott
    As a single male who can't cook and has no time to do so properly, my diet has suffered due to years of compromising meals like pizza and takeout Chinese, etc. Therefore I cannot tell you how happy I am about Scott and the service he provides. I save money over eating out and delivery and the food Scott makes is immeasurably better, healthier and prepared by an obviously talented chef. The food is amazing; the ingredients are fresh and clearly chosen with care; Scott is charming and delivers it to you direct. It's pretty great and highly recommended.
  • 5/5 stars Personal Chef (Ongoing) Verified Review
    Wonderful food great guy
    Scott has become more than a chef, he has become a friend. His food is delicious while taking care to meet my dietary restrictions. Many thanks Scott
  • 5/5 stars Personal Chef Verified Review
    Wonderful 3 Course Dinner Sent to a Sick Friend
    I sent dinner to a sick friend. Scott was SO easy to work with, incredibly friendly, and most importantly my friend was thoroughly impressed with the dinner. I will most certainly use Scott again for future events/occasions.
  • 5/5 stars Private Cooking Lessons Verified Review
    Great Chef!
    Chef Sunshine is a very knowledgeable man. You will definitely like cooking more with his humorous style of teaching. I strongly recommend you book a class with him!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment