Thursday, June 22, 2017

A musing....

I am again reminded of the support that I have gotten and continue to get from all quarters.  When I post I receive comments from as far afield as Israel, England, South Africa and from across the US.  Beyond places these comments are from people from all parts of my life, my family to be sure but also mentees, fraternity brothers and college friends, people from high school that I have not seen in more than 40 years and colleagues, hearing from all of these people just makes me smile.
I can not begin to thank Elise, Yoni, Eric and the rest of the family for daily feedback and encouragement.

We live in troubled times and it warms my heart to know that there is some much good in my life.
Thank you all.

And now for some food news, 
Sometimes it is good to be Chef.  I spent some time at the NY Restaurant Show and visited with Jimmy Kuntz aka The Truffelist.  Well I just got a box of samples and, even with my impared smell the products just knocked my socks off.  
Tasting to follow.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment